Building a vibrant, Secure and Resilient Society
Building social infrastructure
- We have created employment opportunities in the communities in which we operate
- We are continually vigilant about the security of our people and assets. Our commitment to ISO 28000 is one example of our commitment to go beyond the minimum Global Security standards with the Supply Chain
- We will develop a formal approach to assessing risk in our supply chain and developing a response
Strategic community investment
- We have established programmes across the globe supporting issues of social relevance such as education, health and marine protection
- We are working with leading benchmarking organizations to monitor and measure the impact of our community investment and report this through our annual report and www.dpworld.com
- We will launch a global education programme in 2016 which aims to reach out to 34,000 young people (8-14yrs) by 2020 with 70% reporting a positive impact from the programme.
Strategically partner with organisations on issues of importance to the industry
- We have worked in partnership with industry and governments on counter-piracy
- We are active members of the United for Wildlife taskforce looking at the serious issue of illegal wildlife transportation
- We will develop a formal approach to stakeholder engagement to identify issues that are relevant to our industry.